Welcome to Keep Film ALIVE!!!!

My name is Tanja Lippert. I am a 100% film shooter dedicated to the art of film photography. I love film! I love it so much, it almost hurts. I believe film is the #1 reason that my business as a photographer has thrived. I wanted to create this blog as a resource to photographers all over the world who love film like me. I wanted to create a place where photographers who love film and would like to see it STAY ALIVE forever could come and gain useful information relating to film and all the lovely things it offers. I also wanted to create an online resource that would INSPIRE and encourage photographers who have forgotten about film or only use it sparingly might be inspired to run out and buy a few rolls, who knows maybe one day put down there shiny new digital cameras, dust off their Rollei and get back to work!!! :0)











Jun 10, 2011

T&T DYNAMITE WORKSHOP DATES FOR AUGUST 2011!!!

T&T have officially posted AUGUST workshop dates!! Yahoo!!!! For the this round, we have both {LIGHTWALK} the on Tues, AUGUST 16th 2011 and {THE FINE LINE} Boudior Workshop offered on the Thursday, AUGUST 18th, 2011.









1 comment:

  1. Great to meet you. Your films are nice ones indeed. I'm also a film lover too with a preference on slide films
    Just followed you on tweeter.
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete